Friday, November 7

Thank you Arielle! Your card is delicious!!


HERE is a card a blogging friend did trying my technique for frosting isn't it great! This is what Arielle had to say I hope you'll take a peek!

.....And again I used the funky "frosting" on this one, too. I wanted to give credit to the lady I learned this from on my previous kwerner post, but I had forgotten where I found it! Well here it is, super easy & super cool! After applying the "frosting" and heating it, I let it cool, dipped my paint brush in craft ink, painted it, and then sprinkled on some glitter. I really love this technique, and have excitedly used it on a few cards now! Thank you so much Donna Centamore (Butternut Sage Designs)! You can watch her video to learn how!

2 comments:

SnappyStamper said...

Donna I was shocked to scroll down your blog & see this! Thanks again for the great 'frosting' recipe!

Arielle

maicher said...

mulberry purse
mulberry purses
discount mulberry
chloe bag
chloe paddington