Tuesday, November 25

Class Samples



HERE are two of the cards we made at classes over the past week.
The first one was done in my 28 cards for $25 class and used only the elements from the Stampin' Up! Accents and Elements SEASON TO SHARE on page 183 of the Fall~Winter Idea Book and Catalog. Quick and easy, and that's what we needed in that class in order to make 28 cards! YIKES what was I thinking.... :)
The next card allowed my customers to practice some embossing and the use of crystal effects to make beading. We dyed the crystal effects and place drops layering over and over to create the little beading within the scallop punch. I hope you like trying it! ~Donna

4 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

HI! First of all, thank you so much for your kind email - much appreciated!!! Secondly, I love both of these cards, but oh my goodness, that 2nd one is just stunning - very classy and loveLy!!! GREAT WORK!!!

Stampin' the Good Life said...

That crystal effects beading card is so awesome! Simply beautiful and very classy.

melanie said...

Beautiful as always!! I nominated you for a blog award. Check out my blog for details!

Sherri said...

They're absolutely beautiful!