Wednesday, October 8

This Week's Christmas Club Project


The girls will be making this fabulous project tonight, in their second week of tweleve Christmas Projects! It will be a snowflake ornament using the SU Big Shot, two cards also using the SU Big Shot, and this lovely Advent Calendar. It is decorated with Designer Series Papers, many of SU hodgepodge, pretties, ribbons and bows! What fun for little ones to follow the 24 days before Christmas by looking for the numbers and opening a box each day to reveal a secret surprise! Watch this area for a tutorial later in the season! Thanks for looking, ~Enjoy Donna!

14 comments:

Jaime said...

SUPER CUTE!!! Your girls are so lucky to have you coming up with these great ideas :) I'm excited to see your "future" tutorial... hopefully a video again ;) since you're so great at making them. Thanks for the inspiration as always!
Jaime

Donna said...

Thank you Jaime :) for such a sweet comment!

chloe said...

What a beautiful project: your christmas club gals are so lucky! I especially love your advent calender: just gaw-jus!!

LeAnne said...

WAAAAA! I wanna come to your class. This is awesome!
LeAnne

Jill said...

I love these projects. The frame is so cute!

Brooke S said...

Great projects!!! I love the color combos...
Hugs
Brooke

Wendy said...

Wow, this is amazing! I love what you did to the calendar and what a smart idea.

Anonymous said...

Are the calendars for sale? :)

-Danielle K

Joyce said...

I love the frame. Beautiful

Donna said...

Message to calendars for sale...if you are interested in buying one please email; me and we will TALK ! LOL

javajudi said...

Fabulous creation! You make it look so easy too. I love your idea using the poly-bubble to raise the center.

Can you tell us where to get the little boxes?

Butternut Sage Designs said...

Hi everyone.....I have a lot of questions wondering where I got the little boxes for the Advent Calendar....well here is the answer :)

I got them at AC Moore they are
1 1/2" x 2" hope this helps. I have also seen them on line under small jewelry boxes! Enjoy!~Donna

June from Scrapping by Design said...

I love your advent calendar. I so want to make one but finding those boxes is a challenge. There are no AC Moore stores in Canada. I may have to make my own out of card stock.

alerts said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!
costume jewelry