Wednesday, October 1

Still on Vegas Time!

click on picture better detail

Hi guys,
Well, it is after 1:00 am EST and my brain is still thinking it is in Las Vegas! I am not the least bit sleepy!
So, I decided to make a Christmas card and envelope. I love making my own envelopes, they feel so nice.
Now, because I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator I use all SU products, and we do not have gold ribbon,...... so I decided to emboss it! Cool huh! I love the crinkle it creates.
Next, I wanted some gold bling, and we do not have that either...... so I decided to emboss it! Cool huh! .
Then I just kept on embossing, and embossing some more! Cool huh!
"Necessity is the mother of invention now isn't it? So, if you don't have it MAKE IT!!!"
Have fun!
~Donna

3 comments:

Avril Miller said...

YOU are BRILLIANT Donna!!!!

I'm gonna try tht same thing - because I too have a VERY hard time using "non-SU!" items. :-)

Kerin said...

Gorgeous card Donna, you're SO talented and always come up with the most brilliant designs.

technology said...

hermes birkin bag
hermes birkin
hermes bag
hermes handbags
gucci handbags