Wednesday, July 9

JULY LAYERING CLASS




Hi everybody!
Tonight is my monthly class and I will be showing different layering ideas to my girls. Here are some samples of what we will be doing. I cased the Ruby Red and Balck card from Diane Barnes over at Color Me Happy. She is a very talented stamper. I also played around with my BRAND NEW SCALLOP BORDER PUNCH! WOW! I LOVE IT! I cannot not wait to expirement a bit more, and do some snow flakes with it! Lastly the quilt pattern card is fun, and QUICK. I saw this on someone's site, and I am so sorry that I do not remember who it was. PLEASE, if you did this technique let me know so I can thank you properly! You did it in Night of Navy and So Saffron! I made a tutorial on my girls blog here if you would like to see just how easy it is! Have agreat week! I can't wait for Kristina's color challenge tonight! Byeeeee.....
~Donna

No comments: