Wednesday, June 25

COLOR CHALLENGE #13



I am so liking the colors Kristina picked for her color challenge today! Here they are and here is the card I made to show them off. I had a ball making this card...I loved using the designer paper and interlocking the circles. They were done by punching a small 1 1/4 hole and then punching around that hole with a 1 3/8 punch! The accent I like most however is the ribbon. It was so cool and really makes the card different. I hope this card inspires you, and you try something like this for yourself! Have fun!

17 comments:

LeAnne said...

HOW COOL! Love it!
LeAnne

30 something mom.. said...

I love the simple elegance of your card. I really like the circles!

travelingmama said...

Very nice! Love the circles and the ribbon!

Linda said...

You've done a great job on this card!

Linda said...

Very cool card!

Nawlin's Lady said...

Beautiful card...love the way you wove the circles.

SmilynStef said...

Love the linked circles.

youngstamper said...

This is so beautiful, well done
Kristy

Carol Dunstan said...

pretty card, I love how you have used the ribbon

savitri said...

Very clever with the circle! Lovely card.

dawn said...

I love the circles!
Dawn

Stampin'GHmom said...

How adorable! Love the circles, adds a unique touch to the card.

Marie-Claude Bastien said...

Hi there! I really love the interlocking circles; clever! Oh! and the rest of the is beautiful too!

Shona said...

Beautiful use of the colors! I love the interlocking circles - great idea!

Melissa said...

Wow, that is so pretty!! Great job on the challenge!

Shawntel said...

I really like what you did with the ribbon and the circles! I will have to try it out! Beautiful Job!

Sankari W. said...

wow!!! what a stunning card Donna! The interlocking circles is marvelous! and the ribbon is so very cool - will have to try that! love the way you used the colors!
Best wishes,
Sankari