Tuesday, March 18

WELCOME!!!

Hi everyone! Well blogging is brand new for me, and I am almost certain that every novice to blogging, must start their new blog by saying something similar to that. It's almost like an apology don't you think!

Anyway, if you read "About Me" then you know I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator with a passion for creating! I have been creating in one way or another since I was about 5 years old. It is truly my love, and I feel most like myself, when I am in a creative element. Whether I am redoing a room in my home, landscaping my yard, building a stone wall or doing a myriad of crafts, it remains all about the "creation of beauty" for me.

My hope is that this blog will be an inspiration in some way to any of you who visit, because I have learned so much from the blogs of many talented artists, and crafters. When you peruse my blog I am sure you will see an area to honor them. Please visit their sites, and thank them for their great ideas as well!

Enjoy yourselves, and dream a little while you search during your visit here. I hope to see you often! Please, don't forget to let me know where I can find you too!!!!

See you soon!

~Donna

No comments: